A Peek Behind the Curtain – Learning Creativity
“Creativity is a crushing chore and a glorious mystery. The work wants to be made, and it wants to be made through you.”
I always get asked questions by aspiring design students about my journey. Where did I start, what keeps me going, what is the process of how I create…
I recently answered these questions and more in an interview for Creativepool.
WHAT I WAS ASKED...
• How did you get into the industry?
• Where are you based now and who do you work for?
• If you weren’t in your current industry, what would you be doing?
• Can you explain your creative process?
• What’s your secret to staying inspired and motivated?
• What’s the work achievement you’re most proud of?
• How do you recharge away from the office?
• What advice would you give to other aspiring creatives looking for work?
• If you could change one thing about the industry, what would it be?
WORDS FROM THE PUBLISHER
“I feel like this is a pretty amazing final result and one interview I’m definitely proud to have published on Creativepool. I’m also sure our readers will find it just as inspirational and creative as myself.”
I touch on talent vs hard work, diversity in the industry and how non-linea the journey can be.
If you’re thinking of starting in the design industry and want to see what it takes, here’s a peek behind the curtain.
“Your brand isn’t what you say. It’s what they say it is” Marty...
One of the many presentations we attended was about coffee trends: Asia Leads...
Plus 5 FREE tickets up for grabs!